Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 18.00 & Saturday 08.30 to 17.00, with a day off in the week.
Sunday is a trading day, to be agreed at local level with a supplementary payment.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Additional: Bonus Incentive Scheme
NEST Pension Scheme
Holiday: 20 days per year, plus statutory holidays
- To adhere to the Company’s Policy & Procedures
- To fit any product specified by the Company to customer vehicles and carry out a range of ancillary services to customer vehicles
- To carry out repairs & servicing to a trained level on light vehicles after successful completion of training
- To maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- To comply with reasonable instruction Line Managers, Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors
- To increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures
- To wear the uniform provided by the Company; to maintain it, and a smart personal appearance
- To be available for work at the times specified by the Company
There are training opportunities to further your career within the Company